Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hey world!

I'm Linda Bezze, an exchange student from Italy.
You'll discover something more about me little by little, as the blog develops.

I just want to explain you why I decided to call my blog
"ABC:Attitudes, Behaviors, Customs":
- Attitudes because each of us perceives a product differently, according to our own preferences or the benefits we look for and usually we are affected by external factors;
- Behaviors because cognitions, expectations and influences determine how we react and what we buy;
Customs because if we repeat our behavior constantly, it becomes habit;
As all of us are customers, all of us experience these three steps in everyday life.

I hope you will enjoy my work and walk with me through the customer experience.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment